Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu)

Yaiba Zetsumei
    Yaiba Zetsumei

The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu) Empty The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu)

Post by Yaiba Zetsumei Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 pm

The life as head noble in Ookami (lycan city) is boring, he needed Yaiba time, free of "lord Yaiba, this" or "Lord Yaiba, that". He had heard of the Mayan cities and their legends, he also heard that a rebel Lycan was there. So he decided to take a trip to the Mayan cities in Central America. The rebel Lycan was terrorizing the locals by eating live stock, and stealing from local stores. He had arrived at night, traveling by boat most of the time. Taking a rest at Hawaii, then flying the rest of the way. Yaiba thought that the forest was peaceful, all the animals living in perfect balance with each other. I have to find this rebel and eliminate him before people start to notice that he is different. The same goes for me, i have to hide my ears and tail, no one must suspect a thing.

Yaiba was running through the dense forest, sniffing the air to find any scent of wolf and the rebels reishi. Yaiba stopped abruptly, this scent was unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. "Shinigami." Yaiba whispered under his breath. "I hope he does not notice me."
    Auryuu Spire
    Auryuu Spire

The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu) Empty Re: The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu)

Post by Auryuu Spire Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 pm

The landscape was smoldering hot. The air dry and the breeze unnoticible to Auryuu's face as his eyes lay half open. This Mayan city had one of the most unbearable climates and it became visible in the sweat of every single person in the area.

A small truck pulled up to a poor kept bar labled with signs in Spanish. Auryuu tipped the driver as he lowered himself to the ground of the pickup truck and walked up to the drivers seat giving off a thankful smile. He had gained love for these humans as time whent on. He gave thanks to the friendly middle aged couple who were obviously oblivious to who he actually was. Of course they had just thought of him as a young adult, as opposed to his age of 518 and ontop of that a spirtual being that could tear their fragile existence to shreds, but he was much too kind hearted for that.

Auryuu had wanted to be in this town. It was his next base of operations and already possessed 14 members that were ready to support his cause to remove the corrupt superiority in Soul Society by taking out the Gotei's influence, the central 46's influence, as well as the noble's influence. His ultimate hope, to evolve the society to a much fairer system which favored nothing but character and strength.

Auryuu looked around the town. A foreign part of the world to him that appealed to his eyes as something of beauty. Even though it was not refined it could become a prosperous and beautiful place in the near future. He had just began to think about the human world as well. Questioning if he should help this place after Soul Society. Maybe he would.

Within a few minutes Auryuu began to walk around the town. It was a small, agricultural town which was quite populated by large families. The leader of this sect of Auryuu's branch was from here. Her name was Theresa. She would play one of the most vital roles in taking over the Soul Society. Her power was temperature control which could be set onto objects up to a certain size. One touch with her left hand could make something a freezing object capable of inflicting frost bite. Her right could inflict an object to become hot like a stove. Capable of burning anyone who dared to touch the object.
    Yaiba Zetsumei
    Yaiba Zetsumei

The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu) Empty Re: The God versus The Beast (Yaiba & Auryuu)

Post by Yaiba Zetsumei Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 am

Through his power to be able to locate spiritual beings. He realized the the threat was already at the cities. Yaiba decided to keep heading for the cities any way. If he ran into the shinigami, and the shinigami noticed him, Yaiba would fight.

Yaiba got closer to the cities, the scent of shinigami cloaked all scent of Lycan. Dodging trees, and jumping over bushes, Yaiba arrives at the edge of the Mayan city. All he could smell now was shinigami. That putrid smell of the so called Gods made him feel like throwing up. He centered out the shinigami that was walking high up the pyramid building-things.

Yaiba caught a small smell of the rebel, and it just so happened that he was in the direction the shinigami was heading. Yaiba started to jump up the side of the building getting closer to the shinigami. If he found him out I'll have to kill him too.

Yaiba shot up from the side of the building. He landed in front of the shinigami. "Who are you?"
    Auryuu Spire
    Auryuu Spire

Post by Auryuu Spire Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 am

Auryuu was on his way to the hideout which was in the area. He wasn't expecting to be disrupted, but he soon was by a strange human with strange animal qualities. Before he could respond the man had asked who he was. It took Auryuu by suprise but he just gave off a small smile as he took a step back to welcome his new guest.

"Just a college kid on a field trip"

He said the words with innocense in them. Of course he only guessed the man would guess what he truly was. Auryuu was ready to release his gigai at any moment, but would stall as long as possible, hopefully avoiding confrontation. Even though the fierce creature before him was somewhat intimidating. Auryuu was intrigued by the sense of spiritual presence he felt eminating from the man.

"I believe it's polite to state your name first"

Auryuu replied soon after with a polite sounding tone, although he meant it somewhat disrespectfully. He didn't like the fact this rash creature would just ambush him with his presence like that.
    Yaiba Zetsumei
    Yaiba Zetsumei

Post by Yaiba Zetsumei Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am

"My name is Yaiba Zetsumei, and there is no need to lie. I already know you are a shinigami. The putrid smell covers you." Yaiba walked closer to the shinigami. "Do you know what I am, shinigami? Do you know why I am here? Better yet, why are you here?"
    Auryuu Spire
    Auryuu Spire

Post by Auryuu Spire Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 pm

"What's with all these questions"

Auryuu's smirk widened as he allowed his spirtual body to be released from his gigai. It fell limp to the ground as Auryuu ignored it flashing his glare to the beast man. Auryuu donned the shinigami attire he had once worn in soul society long ago. The familiar feeling of the texture brought him to memory lane as he took a leap backwards.

"Value, Mono Shan"

Upon landing a luminescent blue box formed in front of him suspended in the air, as the doors sealing the box opened with a certain traquil smoothness. The noise of the box made a bell like sound as Auryuu reached his hands inside the box to pull the chains out of their former container.

Each chain was about 5 inches in his hands by now. He gripped the maximum amount of 3 of them as he squeezed them hard with his hand. Auryuu tucked one inside of his upper garments. He then wrapped them hastily around both of his knuckles as if it was hand wrap. The chains expanded more and more until they wrapped around his hands about 3 times. Auryuu clenched his fists as he punched his right hand into his left hand catching it as the loud smack of chain on chain left clanging sound in the air.

"I warn you leave my sight now or suffer a cruel but worthy fate"

His smirk grew even more devilish as he was prepared to do just about anything to brush past this bold creature. He couldn't leave Theresa waiting for too long. She would explode on him with her famous temper if he did.
    Yaiba Zetsumei
    Yaiba Zetsumei

Post by Yaiba Zetsumei Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

The rise of spirit pressure was expected, however the release of his shikai this early was unexpected. "I see that you do not like to talk much, well maybe i can beat the words out of you. Reishi Masamune!" Yaiba's black reishi started to gather in his palm. He clenched his fist, making the reishi shoot upwards forming the masamune.

"Are you ready to die shinigami, because you have no chance of victory." Yaiba swung the sword to the middle of his body. Grabbing the sword in both hands, he ran towards the shinigami holding the sword above his head. He brought the sword down toward the shinigami's head. "Try to dodge this!"
    Auryuu Spire
    Auryuu Spire

Post by Auryuu Spire Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Auryuu quickly sidestepped the mans attempted attack sliding his left hand across the blade smoothly as the chain wrapping whized past the sharp blade creating small sparks. The chain was unharmed a couple of scrathces. His fist untouched because of his chain wrappings thickness. Auryuu watched the thick sword move further down as the man's thrust continued. It was a reckless decision to charge in to confront him like that. Now he was midswing and would have to halt momentum and then gain it again to even make a block. A counter attack would be even harder. He figured the beast wasn't exactly a long range fighter so gaining a distance might be tedious.

Auryuu's right bicep flexed as Auryuu instantly prepared a right hook, coiling with his body to add to the strength of the enhanced punch. The chain wrap would only serve as an accessory for more blunt damage. He aimed it straight at his enemy's right shoulder as he looked to disable that limb so moving his sword would become even more strenious. Auryuu spoke briefly as he expected his punches impact to follow immediately after his words.

"You're foolish"

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yaiba Zetsumei
    Yaiba Zetsumei

Post by Yaiba Zetsumei Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 am

Yaiba dropped the sword out of his left hand, and pivoted his hip. This allowed him to dodge the punch. Yaiba jumped back leaving the sword in one hand. "I'm the foolish one. Ha. You must be stupider than I believe." Yaiba unsheathed his claws, in his left hand. Letting go of the masamune in his right, he unsheathed the claws in that hand to. The masamune melted away before it even touched the ground.

Now faster, because he dropped the masamune, he jumped with extreme speed to the left. He then proceed to jump behind his enemy. Spinning around on his foot he now faced the shinigami.

Yaiba through his hand forward, with his claws extended. He hoped to break the spin of his enemy, rendering his use less.
    Auryuu Spire
    Auryuu Spire

Post by Auryuu Spire Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

Auryuu quickly halted his punch as his body stopped at an instant as he witnessed the man's partial movement. Auryuu's body slightly slid as he forced it to stop. Finally his body became still. The man's sword released from his hands Auryuu was suspicious of his next action as the strange beast man took a large leap above him. Auryuu spun around to face the lycan who had also spun around to in turn face him. Auryuu quickly moved his feet as his torso followed his movement being whipped around to the left.

Auryuu quickly took a large step to the left. His whole body swaying as he dodged the fatal claws his enemy possessed. Quickly Auryuu released the chains from their wrapping like form as he unclenched his fists. At the same time he threw a solid right kick at the mans thigh hoping to stop the man's quite annoying speed and hopefully break his thigh bone. Following the launch of his kick, Auryuu quickly sent a chain in his right hand to make contact with the mans left shoulder. Once again he was trying to disable the limb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:56 am