Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

Kaiyo- Shinigami

Kaiyo
    Kaiyo

Kaiyo- Shinigami  Empty Kaiyo- Shinigami

Post by Kaiyo Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 am

Name: Kaiyo

Appearance- 19

Sex: Wink ...Female

Description:
    Spoiler:

History:
    'And here i thought death was the end...'

Kaiyo shuffled her knees closer to her body, an unfamiliar warmth had settled on the girl's small frame. She'd been asleep for a while, but sleep was about to become one of those constant things anyway.

Every time you wake up, there's that briefest moment where you don't know where you are, or even who you are. Perhaps it was an inert thing, but Kaiyo knew, even in her wakeless dream, that she didn't want to wake up. To face this new world, this new reality that she'd been thrown so unfairly into.

Death wasn't something the girl had considered in great length, given her age it might have been a bit morbid to have done so. Perhaps the transition would have been easier if she had done. It was too late to work by such hindsight now. Those last fleeting moment of her life lay behind the smoke-screen in her mind. Jaded and hazy.

A split second before death,the mind switches into over-drive. Surpassing our concepts of time and dragging through the timeline that is so blatantly about to be torn to an end. Like an old video caught on replay, the image had been getting darker and darker, quieter and quieter. By now it was no more than a whisper. The bright lights that burnt her vision, and then nothing. If she'd been faster, she might have moved in time, she might have thrown her body from her on-coming doom. She didn't. Instead, the young adult who'd been enjoying her new found freedom; having flown her metaphorical nest only a few months prior, well...Some birds never sing for long.

A life cut-short. Kaiyo was still asleep. Still blissfully unaware that she was dead. That her 'life' was just about to start. She had never felt destined for great things, she was never so ignorant of the world, the girl did however pursue happiness as blindly as other folks. The spiritual energy radiating from the girl was not vast, nor wildly untamed, but it traced along the dust path that she lay on and coiled the dirt into spirals of energy. This small act, as under-stated and silent as it was, drew the attention of a figure. Her recruiter, one might say, persuasive as any shinigami might be, and her first impression of Soul Society.

'I'm about to change your life!...After-life'
    Artemis
    Artemis

Kaiyo- Shinigami  Empty Re: Kaiyo- Shinigami

Post by Artemis Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 am

Stats-->

Spirit Power: 15

Fighting Skill: 5

Speed: 30

Techniques:

Kido tier 1 (1-10) available

Kido