Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

.... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty)

Terra
    Terra

.... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty) Empty .... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty)

Post by Terra Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 pm

It was just an average normal day at Talog manor.... household... whatever the bloody place was called. Terra just smiled a little bit while she was in the back, inside the greenhouse that was pretty much her own now. She tended to grow the more delicate plants, healing types and flowers, because they couldn't survive in the outdoor garden. Carefully the Dragoness checked the soil, the health of the plants, and if they needed water or to be moved or not. It was pretty much like spring cleaning and she had been at it for a few hours.

Unknown to her, the average normal day was about to get very.... very hectic.... Who knew how hectic as she started to walk towards the house to clean up. She was done for the day after all and she wanted to check up on Aurora and Artemis, giggling a little bit as her face turned a little bit red. As she headed to the house, the front door was knocked on as three figures waited out there for an answer.
    Artemis
    Artemis

.... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty) Empty Re: .... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty)

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Artemis had been playing with his beautiful daughter her laugh bringing a smile to his lips, This little girl has life already figured out and only at the age of three. She has figured out how to make her daddy play whatever she wanted, even when I was in the middle of reading. Arty reached down and scooped the giggling girl up in his arms and with the grace of practice smoothing tossed her in the air and watched her small wings try to hold her up. “Aurora honey don’t strain your wings they aren’t strong enough to hold you in the air.”

He caught Aurora in his arms and smiled, “Why don’t we go see what mommy is up too out in the green house; just be careful not to hurt the plants okay.” Artemis placed the girl on the ground and watched as she ran out towards the green house, starting to follow her he turned as soon as he heard the knock at the door. Who in the hell would be bothering my family out here?

Opening the door Artemis was almost knocked off his feet by wonder, in front of him was well it was Terra but, it wasn’t she didn’t smell right and there was no smile on lips. The doppelganger had two older people with her and instantly Artemis was on the defensive just shy of starting to change form, “Who the hell are you three and why do you…” he pointed at the doppelganger “…Look like my wife?”
    Terra
    Terra

.... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty) Empty Re: .... The what are visiting?!?!(Arty)

Post by Terra Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:32 am

The two older looking couple, man and a woman, was there behind the doppelganger and just frowned in unison at the young man in front of them. The man just raised an eyebrow and begin to speak before even moving from where he was. "Is there a Terra Pianta that lives here young man?" The Woman stayed silent, but the twin was trying her hardest not to smile one bit as she casually started to glance around. Sure her father would ask officially but with the guy's reaction she just had to be here right. "Hey we already know so stop being so official okay?" The doppelganger said as she tried to just stride into the house to look. "Move aside, searching commencing."

Aurora however had found her mother already near the house and just glomped her as Terra just wrapped around her arms on her little girl before picking her up "Mommy Mommy!!! what you up to?" Terra couldn't help but giggle and ruffle the girls hair "Well I am about to head inside, lets go find daddy okay?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:15 am

Artemis stepped aside allowing the three strangers make their own way in the manor as his eyes turned cold and calculating. Three intruders for all I know they could be assassins here for Terra; they are pretty amateur if they are turning their back on me. I have the element of surprise now on top of attacking from behind, but if they find Terra they will find Aurora. “Why don’t you three wait in the front room their to the right and I will go get Terra.” Artemis’ voice was polite and clipped the voice he often referred to as his negotiator tone.

Quickly he separated from the group and went to find Terra, he didn’t have to far; he found her coming in the back with a smile and their daughter in her arms. “Terra we got potential trouble three people one looks like you and each seems to act like they have a mission.” Artemis smiled at little Aurora, “Honey why don’t you go wait in the library, while mommy and daddy go see who these strange people are okay?” he leaned in and kissed his daughter on her forehead.
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 am

The woman just sighed a bit as she looked around the house with a calculating gaze. Her gloved hand reached out to wipe a finger over one of the surfaces to check for cleanliness. The Man however just kept his eye on Artemis even as he started to walk away and out with a frown. The Doppelganger couldn't help but grin as she flopped down n a seat in the room he pointed out and got comfortable. "Well if she is here then she must be living the high life still. What you gonna do huh?" Her jibe was directed to the two older more civilized looking at her with frowns.

Terra just frowns a little bit as she slowly put Aurora down who just frowned and looked up at her mother and father. "Sweetie... listen to your father and go to the Library okay? Mister Planty is in there why don't you go play with him." Aurora just frowned but ran to the library anyways as she kept looking back at her parents.

".... lets go see what they want." Terra only said that as she continued to frown... It couldn't be could it, at least her sister? What.. how.... was that really her? Where they going to come after her again and do something even worse? Her face started to grow pale, would she have to leave Artemis and Aurora? Suddenly she didn't feel so good as her stomach twisted and turned.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 am

Artemis returned his arm wrapped around Terra’s waist as he faced the three strangers an easy smile on his lips, whoever these people are they are no match for two dragons. The older man was standing looking around at a few of the pictures of the two of them, but one in particular held his attention, Terra was holding a younger Aurora in her arms laughing as snow collected in their hair. “I apologize for taking so long everyone but I had to go dig her out of the garden.”

He forced a faux chuckle as he kissed Terra’s cheek and whispered in her ear, “If something goes wrong I want you to take Aurora and run, find Sal Norongachi and tell him what happened.” He turned to inspect the people closer trying to figure out who they were, They way the woman is acting she is acting as if my place is filthy the man is trying to figure out what she has done lately via the pictures and then there is the doppelganger she is too comfortable…if I didn’t know any better I would say this was her.. he stopped as it dawned on him.

“Terra honey why don’t you introduce me to your family?”
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 am

Begrudgingly, Terra slowly went with Artemis to where the people were waiting... Soon as she saw through the door she knew that yes it was her family and she just felt even more sick to her stomach. She even tried to slightly pull away from Artemis as her eyes narrowed and she scowled towards her parents and twin sister. The Mother of course just frowned as she turned towards Terra "Yet another one? Terra I thought you were over that little phase... And this place is atrocious you really are too poor to hire any maids as well?" The man however put down the pictures, he noticed that the little girl wasn't here but it was obvious she was a mix of the two. "And you have a kid? You know Terra I didn't even think you were this stupid."

Her twin just rolled her eyes and stayed quiet, staying out of the fight as she looked around for something to snack on.... Artemis' question about being introduced was now thrust out of Terra's mind as she couldn't take it anymore and just started to growl... Then Yell obscenities to her parents. "You guys kick me out, then don't let me come back. Now you suddenly show up on our doorsteps and don't have anything nice to say!!! What the !@#$!$ Do you !@#E~@# Want @@#$%!@#$%" She couldn't help herself, She just couldn't stop herself from doing this. "Now out!!!!!! I don't want you here!!!"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 am

Aurora peeked out from around the corner scared after hearing her mother yell; quickly she ran up to her and tugged on Terra’s pants leg. “Mommy why are you yelling at people did they do something bad?” her eyes were like emerald pools as she stared up at Terra, “Who are the peoples?”

Artemis kept his expression stoic as he tried to assess what he had just heard come from Terra’s mouth, I have known her for a little more than 500 years and never once have I ever heard her cuss or threaten anyone let alone yell at someone. he whispered in her ear, “Honey Aurora is in the room…” Artemis looked down and grinned Aurora had been spying on them. Then raising his voice to an audible tone he spoke again trying to keep up his clueless act, “Terra honey calm down there is no need to get angry and yell at family.” He leaned over and kissed her cheek, before turning back to the rest of his new family who obviously didn’t realize what he was. “What the hell do you mean old hag? this place is as spotless as it can be with a kid living in the house, and I do everything I can to provide for Terra as far as I know she is happy.”

Artemis smiled trying to look normal as he regained his composure, “Anyway I am Artemis and I assume you would be my angel’s parents and…slightly less attractive twin. And I promise you that as a former government investigator and now private dojo teacher she is very well cared for; and if you came here to stir up trouble I will have to agree with her and ask you to leave.”
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 am

Terra just huffed a little bit, but the little girls voice reached her ears... And then his words soft in her ears... yeah Aurora was here she needed to calm down so Aurora didn't get any bad habits or think anything is wrong.... Her parents were watching her like a hawk with a frown as well. Her sister, twin really, Just smiled as she walked over and crouched down near Aurora "Hey Sweetie, Call my Auntie Nene. Come lets go have some fun okay? Show me around and I want to see your toys alright?" Aurora just frowned and looked up at her mommy who tried to force a smile on her face "Go ahead Aurora, it is okay show her your toys alright?"

At least her sister was... trying to help keep Aurora out of here but before she left Terra moved close to whisper into her ear "If she is harmed at all I will skin you alive." Nene just gave a nod and lead the little girl out of the room.

The mother however just looked down her nose towards Artemis as he spoke the entire time. "Frankly We are not here to cause the trouble. Merely I thought my daughter would be over this phase of being with the common low society to come on home." The father however walked over and placed a hand on his wife before he turned towards the younger couple "What my wife is trying to say is, we came to see if Terra had changed her ways and were going to offer her to come home.... but She has even had a child with.... Terra have you informed him of what you are? You are breaking a huge law here you know that."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 am

Artemis smiled a bit in relief as Aurora left with the one named Nene, Terra obviously trusts that one enough that she knows Aurora will be safe. The two elders talked of how Terra was better than this and how they had come to bring her back home, Artemis’ eyes went hazy for a brief moment. An end to her exile, they have come to bring her home. When her father mentioned something about breaking a big law he was focused once more. “What do you mean Terra has broken no such law marrying me; and if there is such a barbaric law we are no longer in…” Artemis acted like he was wracking his mind for a moment but it was all just an act and he desperately hoped Terra would catch on. “…in wherever you two call home; and thus your laws no longer apply here.

“As to what she is; Terra is my life and my love whatever else she is, is just icing after that, now if all you have to talk about is taking her away from me I am warning you sir.” His eyes were focused on the older gentleman, “You will have to go through me and I don’t think you are prepared for that.”
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah Terra was almost about to open her mouth to deny how Artemis was a human and they were not breaking any rules.... then he started to speak in a rather odd way.... She frowned as she realized he wanted to keep himself a secret but.... She would follow but deal with him afterwards since this effected their daughter as well who was now in her twins hands and if she.... She wasn't safe if they thought she was half human and her parents got to her twin.

"It isn't any of your business, you already cast me out of the family and stricken my names from the record. I am staying here and do not wish to go anywhere else, and frankly keep your hands off my daughter. She is purely our type...... so there has been no breaking." The mother just frowned a bit more but turned to look at Artemis who started to seem to try to puff himself up. "Please, do you really think this is all the grandeur she deserves? I am talking about mansions all over the world, servants morning noon and night, no work or getting herself dirty in that.... meaningless gardening of hers and doing upright proper things like giving us a grandchild with a WORTHY spouse."

The father however frowned as he just watched Artemis, he was at least sticking up for Terra so he wasn't all that bad but frankly... that wasn't enough and even though Terra said Aurora was all Dragon they would have to check anyways and then find out who the father was so they could put them together. "Now I know this must seem all sudden and even painful. But really we are trying to mend things and accept her back as one of us. Pretty much reversing her exhile and putting her back into our records. Do you know just how much money she would have as a possible Heir? How much she would be in luxury and not wanting for anything? Can you really keep her away from all that she deserves?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Artemis frowned as the older gentleman tried to speak to him as if he was a young mortal, but still he kept his face looking clueless as he spoke in a matter a fact tone. “Oh you keep dancing around the elephant so I am just going to name it…Yes in fact I do know Terra is a Dragon and I assume you are too based on the fact that you are her parents you are too.” Artemis smiled at Terra and tried to show his thanks for her playing along and instead just kissed her this time not holding any passion at all back, after a full two minutes he pulled away and faced the two older dragons.

“You exiled Terra; you made her work for her own you even went so far as to erase her name from your clan records. For all intense and purposes she has been dead to you up until today and I have a feeling if it wasn’t for Aurora that you would of just left well enough alone.” Artemis was mad now and the feeling in the air reflected that his dragon half was almost ready to take over. “Why is it that you chose now to show up? The other one couldn’t sire any children to carry on the line?

“And I don’t know what cave you’ve been living your barbaric life style in, but since I have known Terra I have always given her anything and everything she wants and needs. Riches have flowed for my life and I have more than she and I and even Aurora could ever spend in one lifetime.” A very low growl sounded in his throat out of habit, but Artemis quickly caught himself before he let his ruse slip.
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 am

The older man, Rorsche, just frowned as instantly as Artemis spoke up about knowing they were Dragons. His eyes started to turn as he glanced over at Terra momentarily before his own wings and tail started to move out from his body. "Then this is an even more grave mistake as well.... And no her twin cannot sire children at least for now." Kirchek though, the mother, reached out to gently hold a hand on her husbands shoulder as she started to speak up. "Frankly I could care less about what she has here, she needs to come home. Also no we were searching for her for several years to do so without knowledge of a family."

Terra just started to growl and frown and stepped in front of Artemis, he could yell at her later but she wasn't gonna continue up the act anymore.... Especially after that kiss that made her parents even falter a little bit. "Oh come on you guys!! He is a Dragon too so stop it!!!" That did it as her own fathers wings and tail just vanished as their jaws just both dropped at the same time and staring at her.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Artemis just smiled as he watched his in-laws’ jaws dropped, placing a both hands on Terra’s shoulders he kissed her neck, “It isn’t often I get to have this much fun, but thank you for playing along honey.” His breath just barely brushed past Terra’s ear as Artemis turned back to the elder couple. His wings ripped free of his back his claws had started to form, “For your own eyes to see sir I am a dragon though unlike your daughter and yourselves I cannot make use of my full dragon form.”

The words were left unsaid, but Artemis held his head in disgrace they know she has married an exile now, but now Terra and Aurora are in even more danger. His claws balled up into fists as he made his next words sound as absolute as possible. “I don’t really care whether or not your other daughter cannot produce you an heir, but what gives you the right to even consider Terra or Aurora your substitute? If you wish to take either of them you will do so over dead body.”
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 am

Forsche just turned towards his wife with a raised eyebrow in question, he didn't know much about their exiles and apparently this one was such one. She was the one that kept track of the paperwork and that type of knowledge after all. Kirchek however just stared at James for several long moments, but he was not one of their exiles after all and just shrugged. "Well at least Terra married a dragon, exile of another group or not we don't care. And really if you were too bad would she have really stayed with you anyways?"

She frowned however as James started to rant a bit and raised an eyebrow. "Its not like we are telling her to come back to Italy for flame sake. And since you are a dragon we won't be taking her or Aurora away from you. We are just coming to tell her about this, I for one am perplexed though since you are mated with her and we are willing to bring her back you wouldn't be more happy to be welcomed back with us along with her."

Terra sighed softly and walked over to Artemis, wrapped her arms around him before she laid her head on his shoulder. "And you should know that a decision like this is not light and takes time of careful thought and speaking with the parties involved. So I will need to speak to my husband about this. You were the two who told me to not rush into anything but think carefully about it isn't that right?" Terra inwardly smirked as she could finally use something to throw back against her parents... who had to nod in agreement.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 am

Artemis smiled the elder man didn’t even seem to hate that his daughter had married an exile; to them it was the fact that she mated and married with one of her own kind. “If she chooses to go back to Italy I will follow her, in fact, if Terra chose to I would follow her to hell and back.” His eyes were bright as he looked over at Terra and smiled a smile that only she ever got to see. “Wherever you go Terra my love I will follow faithfully and dutifully, I am your mate, your second, it is my duty to protect you and my lovely daughter.”

He leaned over and kissed Terra’s forehead before pulling away; Artemis’ body had started to revert to the less painful human form as he threw off the torn jacket and shirt into the fire place for later, “I apologize for my appearance elders, but if I am to keep up appearances with the humans I can’t keep ripped or damaged clothes.” Instinctively he reached for Terra’s hand and placed it over his heart, to him this was a sign of his tribe signifying he was hers and she was his to protect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:19 pm